Trading ETFs: Gaining an Edge with Technical Analysis
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
In Trading ETFs: Gaining an Edge with Technical Analysis money manager Deron Wagner introduces the major types and families of ETFs and then provides step-by-step guidance to picking and trading funds.
Benefits of ETFs include:
- Exposure to equities at a lower level of risk than trading individual stocks
- Lower fees
- Access to markets that were previously difficult and expensive to participate in, including: Government Treasury bonds, international markets, commodities and even currencies.
Unlike other books on ETFs, Wagner's strategies are based on technical analysis, a method of timing the market that greatly improves an investor's chances of predicting short and intermediate term ETF trends.
Benefits of Wagner's approach include:
- A 'top down' trading strategy that increases an investor's odds of success
- A method for identifying the strongest sector indexes
- A method for identifying the ETF families with the greatest relative strength
ETFs are as easy to invest in as mutual funds and they will soon be as popular. Wagner's comprehensive catalog of the ETFs now available, his insights into successful trading techniques, and his solid research and informative examples, will be an invaluable resource for everyone trying to come up to speed on this new investment opportunity.
Gold Medal Winner (tie), Investing Category, Axiom Business Book Awards (2009)