Play to Win: The Nonprofit Guide to Competitive Strategy
April 2010, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Preface: Why a Book About Nonprofit Competition?
PART ONE: UNDERSTANDING COMPETITION IN THE NONPROFIT SECTOR.
1. The Limits of Collaboration.
2. Competition Out of the Closet.
3. The Competitive Continuum.
PART TWO: ASSESSING YOUR COMPETITIVE POSITION.
4. Your Organization’s Competitive Position.
5. Competing with Individual Organizations.
6. Benchmarking Against the Field.
PART THREE: DEVELOPING COMPETITIVE STRATEGIES.
8. Third-Party Payers.
9. Human Resources.
10. The Media and the Public at Large.
Conclusion: Awakening to Competitive Strategy.