Human Stem Cell Technology and Biology: A Research Guide and Laboratory Manual
March 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- An authoritative, comprehensive, multimedia training manual for stem cell researchers
- Easy to follow step-by-step laboratory protocols and instructional videos provide a valuable resource
- A must-have for developing laboratory course curriculums, training courses, and workshops in stem cell biology
- Perspectives written by the world leaders in the field
- Introductory chapters will provide background information
The volume will be a valuable reference resource for both experienced investigators pursuing stem cell and induced pluripotent stem cell research as well as those new to this field.