Data Mining: Concepts, Models, Methods, and Algorithms, 2nd Edition
August 2011, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Support Vector Machines (SVM) – one of the new methodologies, developed based on statistical learning theory, showed large potential for applications in predictive data mining
- Kohonen Maps (Self-organizing Maps –SOM) – one of very applicative neural networks based methodologies for descriptive data mining and multi-dimensional data visualizations
- DBSCAN clustering algorithm – as a representative of an important class of density-based clustering methodologies
- Temporal and Spatial Data Mining – including streaming data analyses is an important trend in data mining recognizing value of time and space information in real world applications
- Web and Text Mining
- Parallel and Distributed Data Mining
- Updates on the older techniques presented in the first edition
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Data Mining: Concepts, Models, Methods, and Algorithms, 2nd Edition (US $115.00)
-and- Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration (US $49.99)
Total List Price: US $164.99
Discounted Price: US $123.74 (Save: US $41.25)