Parallel Programming with Intel Parallel Studio XE
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Parallel programming is rapidly becoming a "must-know" skill for developers. Yet, where to start? This teach-yourself tutorial is an ideal starting point for developers who already know Windows C and C++ and are eager to add parallelism to their code. With a focus on applying tools, techniques, and language extensions to implement parallelism, this essential resource teaches you how to write programs for multicore and leverage the power of multicore in your programs. Sharing hands-on case studies and real-world examples, the authors examine the challenges of each project and show you how to overcome them.
- Explores conversion of serial code to parallel
- Focuses on implementing Intel Parallel Studio
- Highlights the benefits of using parallel code
- Addresses error and performance optimization of code
- Includes real-world scenarios that illustrate the techniques of advanced parallel programming situations
Parallel Programming with Intel Parallel Studio dispels any concerns of difficulty and gets you started creating faster code with Intel Parallel Studio.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Parallel Programming with Intel Parallel Studio XE (US $59.99)
Total List Price: US $104.98
Discounted Price: US $78.73 (Save: US $26.25)