The Science of Influence: How to Get Anyone to Say "Yes" in 8 Minutes or Less!
The Science of Influence shows readers how to get anyone to say "yes" in eight minutes or less. Synthesizing the latest research in the field of influence with real-world tested experiences, it presents simple secrets that help readers turn a "no" into a "yes." Every secret in this book has been rigorously tested, validated, and found reliable academically and in the real world.
Readers learn dozens of all-new techniques and strategies for influencing others including how to reduce resistance to rubble; send unconscious nonverbal messages that are consciously undetectable; make people feel instantly comfortable in your presence; decode body language; build credibility; and be persistent without being a pain.
The Science of Influence turns the enigmatic art of influence and persuasion into a science anyone can master.
Kevin Hogan, PsyD (Eagan, MN), is a dynamic motivational speaker and expert on unconscious influence and body language for the BBC, the New York Post, and such popular magazines as Cosmopolitan and Playboy. He teaches Persuasion and Influence at the University of St. Thomas Management Center. He is the author of 12 books including bestsellers such as Irresistible Attraction: Secrets of Personal Magnetism and The Psychology of Persuasion.
1. Influencing Others to Change.
2. The First Four Seconds.
3. The Delta Model of Influence.
4. Credibility: The Pivot Point of Persuasion.
5. The New Principles of Influence.
6. Introduction to Omega Strategies.
7. Framing Principles, Persuasion Techniques, and Influential Strategies.
8. Applying the Laws of Influence.
9. The Influential Secret of Oscillation.
10. Mind Reading: How to Know What They Are Thinking.
11. I’ll Think About It.
12. How Their Brain Buys . . .You!
Need a Speaker?