RF / Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Provides researchers and engineers with a complete set of modeling, design, and implementation tools for tackling the newest IC technologies
Revised and completely updated, RF/Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications, Second Edition is a unique, state-of-the-art guide to wireless integrated circuit design that provides researchers and engineers with a complete set of modeling, design, and implementation tools for tackling even the newest IC technologies. It emphasizes practical design solutions for high-performance devices and circuitry, incorporating ample examples of novel and clever circuits from high-profile companies.
Complete with excellent appendices containing working models and CAD-based applications, this powerful one-stop resource:
- Covers the entire area of circuit design for wireless applications
- Discusses the complete system for which circuits are designed as well as the device technologies on which the devices and circuits are based
- Presents theory as well as practical issues
- Introduces wireless systems and modulation types
- Takes a systematic approach that differentiates between designing for battery-operated devices and base-station design
RF/Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications, Second Edition is an indispensable tool for circuit designers; engineers who design wireless communications systems; and researchers in semiconductor technologies, telecommunications, and wireless transmission systems.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
RF / Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications, 2nd Edition (US $149.95)
Total List Price: US $295.95
Discounted Price: US $221.96 (Save: US $73.99)