Advancing Executive Coaching: Setting the Course for Successful Leadership Coaching
October 2010, ©2011, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Preface (Gina Hernez-Broome and Lisa A. Boyce).
Introduction: State of Executive Coaching: Framing Leadership Coaching Issues (Lisa A. Boyce and Gina Hernez-Broome).
Section One: Your Traveling Companions: Coach, Client, and Organizational Issues.
1. Activating the Active Ingredients of Leadership Coaching (Sandra L. Davis and D. Douglas McKenna).
2. The Coach: Ready, Steady, Go! (Brian O. Underhill).
3. Learning to Coach Leaders (Robert J. Lee and Michael H. Frisch).
4. Good to Great Coaching: Accelerating the Journey (David B. Peterson).
5. The Client: Who Is Your Coachee and Why Does It Matter? (Anna Marie Valerio and Jennifer J. Deal).
6. Maximizing Impact: Creating Successful Partnerships Between Coaches and Organizations (Erica Desrosiers and David H. Oliver).
Section Two: The Journey: Processes and Practices of Leadership Coaching.
7. Building the Coaching Alliance: Illuminating the Phenomenon of Relationship in Coaching (Travis Kemp).
8. Coaching Programs: Moving Beyond the One-on-One (Lorraine Stomski, Janis Ward, and Mariangela Battista).
9. Ethics in Coaching (Jonathan Passmore and Lance Mortimer).
10. Tools and Techniques: What's in Your Toolbox? (Ann M. Herd and Joyce E. A. Russell).
11. E-Coaching: Accept it, It's Here, and It’s Evolving! (Lisa A. Boyce and David Clutterbuck).
Section Three: "Recalculating" Directions: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Leadership Coaching.
12. Evaluating the Effectiveness of Coaching: A Focus on Stakeholders, Criteria, and Data Collection Methods (Katherine Ely and Stephen J. Zaccaro).
13. Evaluating the ROI of Coaching: Telling a Story, Not Just Producing a Number (Merrill C. Anderson).
14. The Coaching Impact Study: A Case Study in Successful Evaluation (Derek Steinbrenner and Barry Schlosser).
15. What Clients Want: Coaching in Organizational Context (Douglas Riddle and Natalie Pothier).
16. New Directions: Perspective on Current and Future Leadership Coaching Issues (Paul Tesluk and Jeffrey Kudisch).