Conducting a Successful Capital Campaign: The New, Revised, and Expanded Edition of the Leading Guide to Planning and Implementing a Capital Campaign, 2nd Edition
October 1999, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
—National Society of Fund Raising Executives Journal on the 1st edition
Conducting a Successful Capital Campaign has been the definitive resource on capital campaigns for a decade. Now, in the long-awaited second edition of the best-selling guide, Kent Dove offers an updated and expanded blueprint for planning and managing a successful capital campaign. He not only gives authoritative guidance to every aspect of a capital campaign but also provides new discussions on such important topics as linking strategic planning to fundraising, conducting external market surveys, defining leadership roles, establishing a campaign and solicitation process, and more. Other enhancements include:
- A dramatically expanded resource section that includes samples of a strategic plan, market surveys, case statements, financial reports, pledge forms, newsletters, program brochures, a complete volunteer kit, and a post-campaign evaluation
- New chapters on technology in fundraising, leadership gifts, and developing lasting relationships with donors
- Updated examples and real-world lessons from diverse organizations that have conducted their own capital campaigns
- The Dove Preparedness Index (DPI), a unique measurement tool that helps organizations simply and accurately assess their readiness to embark on a capital campaign
- The new Continuous Lifetime Giving Program Model, including an analytical and segmented marketing approach to its implementation
- A modernized version of the 80/20 rule, addressing the size and number of gifts that are needed to conduct a successful capital campaign
Packed with checklists, formulas, and tables, Conducting a Successful Capital Campaign is sure to make difference in your capital campaign