Financial Valuation: Applications and Models, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Real world applications and professional consensus by nationally recognized valuation experts
Filled with a wealth of detail, practice tips, and examples, Financial Valuation: Applications and Models, Third Edition brings together thirty nationally recognized names in the valuation industry hailing from a variety of professional specializations-including accounting, business appraisal, and financial analysis-to provide practitioners with an indispensable reference on various valuation issues. Assembled by valuation authority James Hitchner, these contributors analyze, explain, and collaborate on the most effective valuation procedures to share real-world applications in the field of financial valuations.
- Written by 30 top experts in business valuations field
- Provides the valuation theory, the consensus view on application, and then the tools to apply it
- An all-encompassing valuation handbook that presents the application of financial valuation theory for business appraisers and consultants
- New chapters on Assessing Risk and Expert Witness Testimony
- Expands chapter on Cost of Capital
Comprehensive in coverage and authoritative in treatment, James Hitchner's Financial Valuation, Third Edition provides trusted, complete business valuation information for CPAs, appraisers, analysts, attorneys, and corporate executives.