Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook: Lessons from the Middle-Market Trenches
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The ultimate "tricks of the trade" guide to mergers and acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook provides the practical tricks of the trade on how to get maximum value for a middle-market business. This book uniquely covers how to prepare for a sale, how to present the business most positively, and how to control the sale timetable.
- Written in a straight-talking style
- Provides the tricks of the trade on how to get maximum value for a middle-market business
- Shows how the sellers can take capitalize their inherent "unfair advantages"
- Examines the differences between "value" and "currency"
- Explains how to handle bankruptcy and distress company sales
- Offers tips on managing your lawyers in the documentation process
Filled with empirical examples of successful-and unsuccessful-techniques, this practical guide takes you through every step of the M&A process, from how to manage confidentiality, how to create competition (or the impression of competition), to what to do once the deal is closed.