Implementing SSL / TLS Using Cryptography and PKI
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
If you are a network professional who knows C programming, this practical book is for you. Focused on how to implement Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), this book guides you through all necessary steps, whether or not you have a working knowledge of cryptography. The book covers SSLv2, TLS 1.0, and TLS 1.2, including implementations of the relevant cryptographic protocols, secure hashing, certificate parsing, certificate generation, and more.
- Understanding Internet Security
- Protecting against Eavesdroppers with Symmetric Cryptography
- Secure Key Exchange over an Insecure Medium with Public Key Cryptography
- Authenticating Communications Using Digital Signatures
- Creating a Network of Trust Using X.509 Certificates
- A Usable, Secure Communications Protocol: Client-Side TLS
- Adding Server-Side TLS 1.0 Support
- Advanced SSL Topics
- Adding TLS 1.2 Support to Your TLS Library
- Other Applications of SSL
- A Binary Representation of Integers: A Primer
- Installing TCPDump and OpenSSL
- Understanding the Pitfalls of SSLv2
Set up and launch a working implementation of SSL with this practical guide.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Implementing SSL / TLS Using Cryptography and PKI (US $60.00)
-and- Liars and Outliers: Enabling the Trust that Society Needs to Thrive (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $84.95
Discounted Price: US $63.71 (Save: US $21.24)