Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As: An All-Inclusive Reference, with Website
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As provides the practical tricks of the trade on M&As: what they need to know, what they have to know, and what they need to do. Numerous examples and forms are included illustrating concepts in discussion.
- Written in a straight-talking style
- A highly, practical application-oriented guide to mergers and acquisitions
- Covers strategy development; deal flow and target identification; due diligence; valuation and offers; tax structuring; negotiation; and integration and value creation"
- Presents information using bullet points rather than lengthy narrative for ease of reading
- Numerous exhibits, forms, and examples are included
This practical guide takes you through every step of the M&A process, providing all the necessary tools that both the first-time M&A player as well as the seasoned practitioner need to complete a smart transaction.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Practitioner's Complete Guide to M&As: An All-Inclusive Reference, with Website (US $95.00)
-and- Financial Modeling with Crystal Ball and Excel, + Website, 2nd Edition (US $90.00)
Total List Price: US $185.00
Discounted Price: US $138.75 (Save: US $46.25)