To Improve Health and Health Care: Volume XV: The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology
January 2011, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Section One: Spreading Innovations.
1. From Idea to Mainstream: The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Experience (David C. Colby and Stephen L. Isaacs).
Section Two: Vulnerable Populations.
2. The Green House Program (Irene M. Wielawski).
3. Playworks/Sports4Kids (Carolyn Newbergh).
4. Caring Across Communities (Will Bunch).
5. The United Teen Equality Center in Lowell, Massachusetts (Digby Diehl).
6. Dental Health Aides and Therapists in Alaska (Sara Solovitch).
Section Three: Combating Substance Abuse.
7. The Substance Abuse Policy Research Program (David G. Altman, Marjorie A. Gutman, Prabhu Ponkshe, Andrea Williams, and Susan Frye).
Anthology Chapters by Topic 1997 through Volume XIV.