Putting All Students on the Graduation Path: New Directions for Youth Development, Number 127
November 2010, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Do we have what it takes to put all students on the graduation path? (Nettie Legters and Robert Balfanz).
2. How do we ensure that everyone graduates? An integrated prevention and tiered intervention model for schools and districts (Martha Abele Mac Iver and Douglas J. Mac Iver).
3. Powerful learning with public purpose (Barbara Cervone).
4. Using technology to engage and educate youth (Monica Martinez and Susan Schilling).
5. Joining forces: The benefits of integrating schools and community providers (Kelly Bathgate and Elena Silva).
6. College knowledge: A critical component of college and career readiness (Sarah Hooker and Betsy Brand).
7. Expanding the pathway to postsecondary success: How recuperative back-on-track schools are making a difference (Adria Steinberg and Cheryl A. Almeida).
8. The new dropout challenge: Bridging gaps among students, parents, and teachers (John M. Bridgeland).
9. The Mobile story: Data-driven community efforts to raise graduation rates (Jeremiah Newell and Carolyn Akers).
10. A greater society: The transformation of the federal role in education (Bob Wise and Robert Rothman).