The Restaurant: From Concept to Operation, Textbook and Student Study Guide , 6th Edition
August 2010, ©2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- New Chapter: (10) Restaurant Leadership and Management defines the characteristics of an effective leader as well as what it takes to successfully lead restaurant employees.
- Spotlights on sustainability and sustainable restaurant management throughout.
- A greater emphasis on restaurant business plans, restaurant management, and restaurant operations.
- An increased focus toward the independent restaurateur.
- New topical coverage, including: the early history of eating out and restaurants in America; purchasing meat, cocktails, spirits, and nonalcoholic beverages; and the influences of Native American and African American food on the industry.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Restaurant: From Concept to Operation, Textbook and Student Study Guide , 6th Edition (US $153.90)
-and- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, Study Guide, 7th Edition (US $42.95)
Total List Price: US $196.85
Discounted Price: US $147.63 (Save: US $49.22)