Key Performance Indicators for Government and Non Profit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIS
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
By exploring measures that have transformed businesses, David Parmenter has developed a methodology that is breathtaking in its simplicity and yet profound in its impact. Key Performance Indicators for Government and Nonprofit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIs is a proactive guide representing a significant shift in the way KPIs are developed and used, with an abundance of implementation tools for government agencies and nonprofit groups.
- Implementation variations and short cuts for government and not-for-profit organizations
- How to brainstorm performance measures
- Templates for reporting performance measures
- A resource kit for a consultant who is acting as a coach / facilitator to the in-house project team
- Also by David Parmenter: Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs, Second Edition
Filled with numerous case studies and checklists to help readers develop their KPIs, this book shows government agencies and nonprofits how to select and implement winning key performance indicators to ensure that their performance management initiatives are successful.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Key Performance Indicators for Government and Non Profit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIS (US $49.95)
Total List Price: US $87.95
Discounted Price: US $65.96 (Save: US $21.99)