Fedora Bible 2011 Edition: Featuring Fedora Linux 14
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Veteran authors Christopher Negus and Eric Foster-Johnson provide you with a thorough look at the skills needed to master the latest version of Fedora and Red Hat Linux. Their step-by-step instructions walk you through a painless and simple installation of Linux; then you'll explore the major changes to the release of Fedora 14 while also revisiting the previous version so you can see what features have been updated and revised.
- Focuses on the essentials of the updated and new elements of Fedora Linux 14
- Addresses using packagekit, running Windows apps, scanning images, and installing over the Internet
- Touches on how to work in a Linux office with MSFT office compatible office apps
- Covers new material on zarafa, xenner, deja dup, and more
- Features a DVD that includes the latest distribution of Fedora Linux as well as a bootable Fedora LiveCD
Fedora 14 includes many important updates and additions -- this book gets you up to date on the most essential changes.