Ecological Engineering Design: Restoring and Conserving Ecosystem Services
2. ECOSYSTEM SERVICES.
3. DESIGNING ECOSYSTEM SERVICES.
4. DEFINING PLACE: BIOMES AND ECOREGIONS.
5. DEFINING PLACE: THE WATERSHED.
6. DEFINING PLACE: THE SITE.
7. DEFINING PLACE: SOILS AS A LIVING ORGANISM.
8. FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF ECOLOGY FOR DESIGN.
9. ENERGY AND MASS FLOW THROUGH ECOSYSTEMS.
10. DESIGNING COMMUNITY STRUCTURE.
11. ECOSYSTEM CONTROL AND FEEDBACK SYSTEMS.
12. STREAM RESTORATION DESIGN.
13. DESIGNING ECOSYSTEM SERVICES BY LANDFORM.
14. GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN.
15. LOW IMPACT DEVELOPMENT.
16. ECOSYSTEM SERVICES DESIGN IN AGRICULTURE AND INDUSTRY.
Robert A. Morgan, PhD, PE, is Manager of Environmental Quality of the Beaver Water District, which is responsible for protecting the water quality of a major water supply system through watershed management. He is a registered professional engineer with thirty years of enginering design experience.