The Art of the App Store: The Business of Apple Development
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
With this invaluable book, Tyson McCann offers a non-technical look at all aspects of the iPhone application development landscape and gets to the core of what makes a popular—and profitable—application. From knowing your customer to to launching a successful app, and everything in between, this must-have guide navigates such topics as developing a concept, analyzing the competition, considerations before the launch, marketing, building a community, and maintaining market share… to name a few.
- Setting Your Goals, Costs, and Expectations
- Researching the App Store Market
- Knowing Your Customer
- Plotting the Stages of Development
- Guidelines and Expectations for Developing Your App
- Creating Free and Freemium Apps
- Creating Paid and Premium Apps
- Adopting Apple's Approach
- Riding the Social Networking Wave
- Feedback, Maintaining, and Scaling
Open the vault to App Store success with this indispensable guide!