Pathogenesis of Bacterial Infections in Animals, 4th Edition
June 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Captures the rapid developments in understanding the mechanisms of virulence of the major bacterial pathogens of animals.
- Includes a color plate section.
- Presents both the overview of pathogenesis, including relevant events that occur in the herd or flock and its environment, and activities that take place at the cellular and molecular levels.
- Contains contributions from 64 experts in the field.
- Serves as a great reference for graduate students in veterinary medicine and animal science, microbiologists, virologists and pathologists.