Biomarkers for Antioxidant Defense and Oxidative Damage
June 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
1. Antioxidant Activity and Oxidative Stress: An Overview (Kyung-Jin Yeum, Robert M. Russell, and Giancarlo Aldini).
2. Enzymatic Antioxidant Defenses (Sayuri Miyamoto, Hirofumi Arai, and Junji Terao).
3. Antioxidants as Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress (Ikuyo Ichi and Shosuke Kojo).
4. LDL Oxidation as a Biomarker of Antioxidant Status (Mohsen Meydani, EunHee Kong, and Ashley Knight).
5. The Isoprostanes: Accurate Markers and Potent Mediators of Oxidant Injury in Vivo (Joshua D. Brooks, Brian E. Cox, Klarissa D. Hardy, Stephanie C. Sanchez, Sonia Tourino, Tyler H. Koestner, Jocelyn R. Hyman-Howard, and Ginger L. Milne).
6. Hydroxyoctadecadienoic Acid (HODE) as a Marker of Linoleic Acid Oxidation (Yasukazu Yoshida and Etsuo Niki).
7. Oxysterols: Potential Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress (Luigi Iuliano and Ulf Diczfalusy).
8. Lipid Peroxidatin Originating α,β-unsaturated Aldehydes and Their Metabolites as Biomarkers (Françoise Guéraud).
9. Oxidation Modification of Proteins: An Overview (Paul J. Thornalley and Naila Rabbani).
10. Immunochemical Detection of Lipid Peroxidation-specific Epitopes (Koji Uchida).
11. Mass Spectrometric Strategies for Identification and Characterization of Carbonylated Peptides and Proteins (Marina Carini and Marica Orioli).
12. Nitrotyrosine: Quantitative Analysis, Mapping in Proteins, and Biological Significance (José Souza, Silvina Bartesaghi, Gonzalo Peluffo, and Rafael Radi).
13. Ubiquitin Conjugates: A Sensitive Marker of Oxidative Stress (Fu Shang and Allen Taylor).
14. Covalent Modifications of Albumin Cys34 as a Biomarker of Mild Oxidative Stress (Giancarlo Aldini, Kyung-Jin Yeum, and Giulio Vistoli).
15. Protein S-glutathionilation and S-cysteinilation (Graziano Colombo, Aldo Milzani, Roberto Colombo, and Isabella Dalle-Donne).
16. DNA Oxidation, Antioxidant Effects, and DNA Repair Measured with the Comet Assay (Mária Dušinská and Andrew R. Collins).
17. Hydroxylated Nucleotides: Measurement and Utility as Biomarkers for DNA Damage, Oxidative Stress, and Antioxidant Efficacy (Phyllis E. Bowen).
18. Exocyclic DNA Adducts as Biomarkers of Antioxidant Defense and Oxidative Stress (Roger W.L. Godschalk).