Statistics in Psychology Using R and SPSS
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The book looks at the process of empirical research into the following seven stages:
- Formulation of the problem
- Stipulation of the precision requirements
- Selecting the statistical model for the planning and analysis
- The (optimal) design of the experiment or survey
- Performing the experiment or the survey
- Statistical analysis of the observed results
- Interpretation of the results.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Statistics in Psychology Using R and SPSS (US $90.00)
-and- Improving Natural Resource Management: Ecological and Political Models (US $92.00)
Total List Price: US $182.00
Discounted Price: US $136.50 (Save: US $45.50)