Modern Analysis of Customer Surveys: with Applications using R
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides an integrated, case-studies based approach to analysing customer survey data.
- Presents a general introduction to customer surveys, within an organization’s business cycle.
- Contains classical techniques with modern and non standard tools.
- Focuses on probabilistic techniques from the area of statistics/data analysis and covers all major recent developments.
- Accompanied by a supporting website containing datasets and R scripts.
Customer survey specialists, quality managers and market researchers will benefit from this book as well as specialists in marketing, data mining and business intelligence fields.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Modern Analysis of Customer Surveys: with Applications using R (US $110.00)
Total List Price: US $225.00
Discounted Price: US $168.75 (Save: US $56.25)