International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support
May 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support provides a comprehensive overview of contemporary standards and best practices in trauma support that draws from the latest research findings and experience of international experts in the field.
- Reviews the major contemporary post-trauma intervention models in both theory and practice
- Includes Trauma Risk Management (TRiM), Support Post Trauma (SPoT), Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Mindfulness and Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Incorporates multi-cultural perspectives by reporting on the pervasive violence in South Africa, constant threats in Israel and emerging developments in China
- Includes social, psychosocial, psychological, and organizational dimensions to offer a detailed mapping of trauma support
- Provides latest thinking for supporting those in the military context
Buy Both and Save 25%!
International Handbook of Workplace Trauma Support (US $181.50)
Total List Price: US $225.49
Discounted Price: US $169.11 (Save: US $56.38)