Beyond the Familiar: Long-Term Growth through Customer Focus and Innovation
September 2011, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Offer a clear, relevant customer promise
- Build customer trust by reliably delivering that promise
- Continuously improve the promise, while still reliably delivering it
- Drive the market by innovating beyond the familiar
- Support all this with an open organization that promotes frank discussion based on clear facts and market feedback.
Above all the book runs counter to the fashionable claim that the starting-point for business success should be to find a 'blue-sky', 'out-of-the-box' breakthrough innovation. Barwise and Meehan use many compelling cases to illustrate how managers can find ways within their existing network and organization to achieve long term growth.