Chemometrics for Pattern Recognition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Included within the text are:
- ‘Real world’ pattern recognition case studies from a wide variety of sources including biology, medicine, materials, pharmaceuticals, food, forensics and environmental science;
- Discussions of methods, many of which are also common in biology, biological analytical chemistry and machine learning;
- Common tools such as Partial Least Squares and Principal Components Analysis, as well as those that are rarely used in chemometrics such as Self Organising Maps and Support Vector Machines;
- Representation in full colour;
- Validation of models and hypothesis testing, and the underlying motivation of the methods, including how to avoid some common pitfalls.
Relevant to active chemometricians and analytical scientists in industry, academia and government establishments as well as those involved in applying statistics and computational pattern recognition.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Chemometrics for Pattern Recognition (US $150.00)
-and- Buying and Selling Laboratory Instruments: A Practical Consulting Guide (US $76.95)
Total List Price: US $226.95
Discounted Price: US $170.21 (Save: US $56.74)