Bone Marrow Diagnosis: An Illustrated Guide, 2nd Edition
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
A simply written and well-illustrated text for the busy diagnostician
- Every section comprehensively revised by international team of authors
- Over 900 high quality colour images to accompany each diagnostic entity
- Coverage of cytology in sections relating to myeloid dysplasias and acute leukemias
- Incorporates new WHO classification of lymphomas and leukemias
- Author team expanded to include experts from Stanford University, California
2 The Normal Bone Marrow.
3 Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection.
4 Anemias and Aplasias.
5 The Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
6 Myeloproliferative Disease.
7 Acute Leukemia.
8.2 Acute Lymphoblastic Leukamia and Lymphoblastic Leukamia.
8.3 Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
8.4 Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma (including Waldenström.
8.5 Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
8.6 Follicular Lymphoma.
8.7 Marginal Zone Lymphoma (including MALT type).
8.8 Hairy Cell Leukemia.
8.9 Multiple Myeloma.
8.10 Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.
8.11 Burkitt Lymphoma.
8.12 Large Granular Lymphocyte Leukemia.
8.13 Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma.
8.14 Peripheral T Cell Lymphomas, Uunspecified.
8.15 Hepatosplenic T Cell Lymphoma.
8.16 Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma.
8.17 Adult T Cell Lymphoma/Leukemia.
8.18 Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.
9 Hodgkin Lymphoma.
10 Metastatic Disease.
12 Technical Considerations.
Kevin Gatter, Nuffield Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
Yasodha Natkunam, Department of Pathology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California, USA
Roger Warnke, Department of Pathology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California, USA
- Covers new treatments for chronic myeloid leukaemia, B-cell lymphoma and antibody treatments
- High quality colour images to accompany each diagnostic entity
- Coverage of cytology in sections relating to myeloid dysplasias and acute leukaemias
- Addresses lymphoma categorisation and individual lymphoma entities
European Journal of Haematology
"The expanded author list has a contribution from Stanford University Medical School but the book remains succinct... (an) excellent guide"
Medical Laboratory World