Business Models for Sustainable Telecoms Growth in Developing Economies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The authors utilize their considerable ‘hands on’ experience of working in successful telecommunications companies in order to address the challenges of creating, facilitating and maintaining sustainable telecommunications growth in developing nations. With this focus in mind the authors present a snapshot of these countries through real life case studies.
Sustainable Telecoms Growth in Developing Economies:
- Presents innovative and sustainable business models to address telecommunications adoption in developing countries.
- Identifies the inherent drivers and barriers in the mass-market adoption of mobile services in developing economies.
- Discusses the impact and importance of telecoms in developing nations including customer needs and Internet-based services.
- Highlights the current state of communications in such markets.
- Includes real-world case studies and interviews with telecoms CEOs from all over the world.
The author team provides decision makers, professionals, and application developers in IT, telecommunications and media with a thorough understanding of the current state and future evolution of sustainable telecommunications in developing countries. The book will also be of interest to advanced students in electrical engineering and telecommunications, analysts, and consultants with an interest in growing economies.