Speech and Language Disorders Associated with Subcortical Pathology
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. Subcortical Involvement in Speech and Language: An Introduction and Historical Perspective.
2. Neuroanatomy and Functional Neurology of the Subcortical Region.
SECTION B: SUBCORTICAL LANGUAGE DISORDERS.
3. Models of Subcortical Participation in Language.
4. Language Disorders Associated with Striatocapsular and Thalamic Lesions.
5. Pallidal and Thalamic Involvement in Language: Evidence from Stereotactic Surgical Studies.
6. Role of the Subthalamic Nucleus in Language.
7. Influence of the Cerebellum on Language Function.
8. Degenerative Subcortical Syndromes: Aetiology, Clinical Features, Medical Treatment and Associated Language Disorders.
9. Assessment and Treatment of Subcortical Language Disorders.
SECTION C: SUBCORTICAL SPEECH DISORDERS.
10. Role of the Subcortical Structures in Speech Motor Control.
11. Dysarthria Associated with Subcortical Pathologies.
12. Subcortical Dysarthrias: Assessment and Treatment.