North Brittany and Channel Islands Cruising Companion, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Its coverage extends from the Alderney Race to the Chenal du Four. Peter Cumberlidge conveys the full atmosphere of this magnificent cruising area.
His popular companion has been completely redesigned in full colour for easy reference and updated with all the latest harbour and pilotage details, new marinas and many new restaurants.
- Passages to the Channel Islands and North Brittany
- The Channel Islands
- Passages between North Brittany and the Channel Islands
- The Bay of St Malo
- Brittany Passages I – Passages round Les Héaux
- Côte de Granit Rose
- Brittany Passages II – Tréguier to Morlaix
- The Bay of Morlaix
- Brittany Passages III – Morlaix to L’Abervrac’h
- Côte des Abers
- Brittany Passages IV – L’Abervrac’h to the Channel du Four
- Harbours near the Channel du Four
Included in the new edition is information on the electronic navigation, updated and larger charts, new photographs and a number of features such as the tale of the Casquets lighthouse, bisquines of St Malo and Breton whisky.