Annual Plant Reviews, Volume 32, Cell Cycle Control and Plant Development
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
2. The plant cyclins.
3. CDK inhibitors.
4. The UPS: an engine that drives the cell cycle.
5. CDK phosphorylation.
6. E2F-DP transcription factors.
7. Function of the retinoblastoma-related protein in plants.
8. Auxin fuels the cell cycle engine during lateral root initiation.
9. Cell cycle control during leaf development.
10. Physiological relevance and molecular control of the endocycle in plants.
11. Insights into the endocycle from trichome development.
12. Cell cycle control and fruit development.
13. Cell cycle and endosperm development.
14. Hormonal regulation of cell cycle progression and its role in development.
15. Cell cycle and environmental stresses