Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The following topics are covered in detail:
- general concepts governing the assembly of the substrate with the reaction vessel
- preparation of molecular reactors
- stabilization of reactive intermediates
- reactions in water, in organic solvents, and in the solid state
- photochemical reactions
- reactions with unusual regioselectivity
Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems is an essential guide to the art of changing the outcome and the selectivity of a chemical reaction using nano-sized reaction vessels. It will find a place on the bookshelves of students and researchers working in the areas of supramolecular chemistry, nanotechnology, organic and pharmaceutical chemistry, and materials science as well.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Molecular Encapsulation: Organic Reactions in Constrained Systems (US $195.00)
-and- The Supramolecular Chemistry of Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Materials (US $165.00)
Total List Price: US $360.00
Discounted Price: US $270.00 (Save: US $90.00)