The Blackwell Companion to Hinduism
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Presents the most recent scholarly thinking about Hinduism in an accessible way.
- Leading scholars make their views and research available to a wider readership.
- Divided into four sections covering theoretical issues, textual traditions, science and philosophy, and Hindu society and politics.
- Reflects the trend away from essentialist understandings of Hinduism towards tradition and regional-specific studies.
- Ideal for use on university courses.