A Companion to Roman Britain
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Major survey of the history and culture of Roman Britain.
- Brings together specialists to provide an overview of recent debates about this period.
- Exceptionally broad coverage, embracing political, economic, cultural and religious life.
- Focuses on changes in Roman Britain from the first century bc to the fifth century ad.
- Includes pioneering studies of the human population and animal resources of the island.