A Companion to Stuart Britain
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Covering the period from the accession of James I to the death of Queen Anne, this companion provides a magisterial overview of the ‘long' seventeenth century in British history.
- Comprises original contributions by leading scholars of the period
- Gives a magisterial overview of the ‘long' seventeenth century
- Provides a critical reference to historical debates about Stuart Britain
- Offers new insights into the major political, religious and economic changes that occurred during this period
- Includes bibliographical guidance for students and scholars