A Companion to Literature and Film
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Now available in paperback, this companion brings together state-of-the-art research on world literature, film, and the complex theoretical relationship between them
- Includes 25 original essays by international experts, combining theory with sophisticated readings of novels and adaptations
- Covers a wide variety of topics, including cultural, thematic, theoretical, and genre issues
- Discusses film adaptations from the birth of cinema to the present day
- Explores a diverse range of titles and genres, including film noir, biblical epics, and Italian and Chinese cinema