Introduction to Engineering Programming: In C, Matlab and Java
February 1999, ©1999
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Modern engineering computations tutorial covers hardware components in a simple computer, operating systems, networks, including the Internet and World Wide Web, and an overview of programming languages.
- C tutorials teach students how to write multi-function C programs. Topics include basic data types, operators and expressions, program control, functions, dynamic memory allocation, and input/output.
- MATLAB tutorials teach students how to solve simple matrix programs with simple graphics. We will see how MATLAB programs can be much shorter than equivalent implementations in C or Java.
- Java tutorials teach students how Java got started, about object-oriented program design, and how to write Java programs with platform-independent graphical user interfaces that can operate across the Internet.
- Readers are given practical guidance on selecting the right programming language for the right job. A small suite of basic engineering problems is implemented in each of the three programming languages.
- The book contains 56 case study programs and 115 programming exercises.