How to Conduct Your Own Survey
* Determine which type of survey is best for you
* Estimate the cost of your survey
* Conduct mail, telephone, and face-to-face surveys
* Draw accurate samples
* Write effective questionnaires
* Compile and report results
* Avoid common survey errors
* Find reliable outside assistance
* And much more
Cornerstones of a Quality Survey.
Deciding What Information You Need.
Choosing a Survey Method.
When and How to Select a Sample.
Writing Good Questions.
Setting Your Survey in Motion and Getting It Done.
From Questionnaires to Survey Results.
Reporting Survey Results.
Advice, Resources, and Maintaining Perspective.