Signal Transduction and Human Disease
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Atherosclerosis: Signal Transduction by Oxygen and Nitrogen Radicals (Jonathan M. Hill, Ilsa I. Rovira, and Toren Finkel).
2. NF-kB:A Key Signaling Pathway in Asthma (Stewart J. Levine).
3. Molecular Mechanisms of Cancer (Akrit Sodhi, Silvia Montaner, and J. Silvio Gutkind).
4. Apoptotic Pathways in Cancer Progression and Treatment (Joya Chandra and Scott H. Kaufmann).
5. Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Insulin Resistance: Implications for Diabetes (Derek Le Roith, Michael J. Quon, and Yehiel Zick).
6. Dysfunction of G Protein-Regulated Pathways and Endocrine Diseases (William F. Simonds).
7. Bacterial Regulation of the Cytoskeleton (Jeremy W. Peck, Dora C. Stylianou, and Peter D. Burbelo).
8. Bacterial Toxins and Diarrhea (Walter A. Patton, Joel Moss, and Martha Vaughan).
9. Molecular Basis of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: Lessons from Cytokine Signaling Pathways (Roberta Visconti, Fabio Candotti, and John J. O’Shea).
10. Mast Cell-Related Diseases: Genetics, Signaling Pathways, and Novel Therapies (Michael A. Beaven and Thomas R. Hundley).
11. Rheumatology and Signal Transduction (Keith M. Hull and Daniel L. Kastner).
12. Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegenerative Disorders (Benjamin Wolozin).
13. Neurotrophic Signaling in Mood Disorders (Jing Du,Todd D. Gould, and Husseini K. Manji).
14. Inhibiting Signaling Pathways Through Rational Drug Design (James N.Topper and Neill A. Giese).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Signal Transduction and Human Disease (US $199.95)
Total List Price: US $374.90
Discounted Price: US $281.17 (Save: US $93.73)