The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
* Organized around 39 main presenting problems that range from chemical dependence and low self-esteem to anxiety, impulse control, grief/loss, and others
* Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
* Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV(TM) diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition
* Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)Adult.
Female Sexual Dysfunction.
Impulse Control Disorder.
Intimate Relationship Conflicts.
Male Sexual Dysfunction.
Mania or Hypomania.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Type A Behavior.