Financial Institutions, Valuations, Mergers, and Acquisitions: The Fair Value Approach, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
From "one-stop shopping" for financial services to major structural shifts within the industry, rapid changes in information technology, trends toward business combinations, statutory laws, and global competition have contributed to breaking down the geographic and product barriers that once separated traditional financial institutions from other financial entities. This complete authoritative resource is designed for all financial professionals involved in business valuations, mergers, and acquisitions, and includes:
- How operations are regulated
- How organizations are valued and why they merge
- Related accounting standards
- Merger and acquisition processes
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Financial Modernization Act of 1999
- Target bank analysis and tax requirements
- . . . and much more.
Written by an expert in the field, Financial Institutions, Valuations, Mergers, and Acquisitions is an essential tool for keeping up with the increasing and crucial changes in the financial services industry.