Conversational Spanish for Hospitality Managers and Supervisors: Basic Language Skills for Daily Operations
August 1995, ©1995
- Common dialogues in Spanish for the full range of hospitality occupations, including housekeeping, restaurant, kitchen, and engineering
- Useful phrases, including greetings, introductions, time, numbers, the calendar, and more
- Position descriptions and hotel and restaurant operating procedures in Spanish
- Interviewing vocabulary and general personnel office dialogues
- A brief overview of Spanish grammar basics and an easy-to-use pronunciation guide
- A model Spanish-language employee manual
- Handy, English-Spanish/Spanish-English hospitality dictionaries
At the Personnel Office.
The Housekeeping Department.
The Engineering Department.
The Employee Handbook (Sample).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Conversational Spanish for Hospitality Managers and Supervisors: Basic Language Skills for Daily Operations (US $87.95)
-and- Professional Food Manager, 3rd Edition (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $134.90
Discounted Price: US $101.17 (Save: US $33.73)