Global Accounting and Control: A Managerial Emphasis
January 2001, ©2001
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- The authors have substantial reputations as international accounting researchers and many years of experience teaching international accounting.
- Discussion questions, exercises and cases provided at the end of each chapter
- "International Bulletins" provide current and relevant side bars to enliven discussion and enhance learning.
- Web site references (hot links) throughout the book allow students to go online and further explore topics. These links will be updated on the instructor's Web site.
- A full set of Power Point slides keyed to the book will be available on the book's Web site.