The Joy of C, 3rd Edition
January 1997, ©1997
A GENTLE INTRODUCTION TO C. Getting Started with C. Getting Comfortable with C. THE BASICS.
ADVANCED DATA TYPES.
Arrays of Arrays.
Arrays of Pointers.
ADVANCED PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
C AND THE REAL WORLD.
Lists and Trees.
MOVING FROM C TO C++.
- C ++ coverage expanded to four chapters now including discussions of advanced topics such as templates and inheritance (Part V).
- New coverage of Object Orientation gives students exposure to this important topic (Ch. 22).
- Over 300 programming exercises,varied in range of difficulty, provide practice in using the languagefeatures.
- Case studies provide realistic demonstrations of how bigger programs are built from smaller pieces.
- In-depth coverage of the languagedeals with topics often avoided in other books, such as assembling large programs and the use of pointers to effectively organizeand access data.
The Joy of C, 3rd Edition (US $149.95)
Total List Price: US $194.94
Discounted Price: US $146.20 (Save: US $48.74)