Factor Analysis in Chemistry, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
With the exception of updates, the introductory chapters remain unchanged. Chapter 6 has been edited to focus on evolutionary methods, including window factor analysis, transmutation, and DECRA. Selections on partial least squares and multimode analysis have been expanded and consolidated into two new chapters, 7 and 8. Some of the latest advances in a wide variety of fields, such as chromatography, NMR, biomedicine, environmental science, food, and fuels, are described in the applications chapters (chapters 9 through 12).
Other features of the book include:
- Provides history of the discipline as well as theory, philosophy, and applications
- Written for all readership levels: introductory, intermediate, and advanced
- Explains complicated concepts in simple language without sacrificing mathematical rigor
- Presents concepts and programs in a style that allows the user to develop programs in any computer language
- Demonstrates the utility of various factor analytical techniques for solving practical problems in chemistry and related sciences
- Showcases a unique presentation of partial least squares