Restaurant Planning, Design, and Construction: A Survival Manual for Owners, Operators, and Developers
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Whether you are planning a small neighborhood bistro or an expansive hotel eatery, Restaurant Planning, Design, and Construction provides you with the specific information and in-depth guidance you need to navigate the restaurant development process effectively. With easy-to-use worksheets, checklists, review procedures, and guidelines, this comprehensive manual can help you to avoid the pitfalls of miscommunication, omission, and faulty execution that can mean the difference between your success and failure. Taking you step by step through each phase of the development process, the book shows you how to:
- Assemble and manage your restaurant development team
- Prepare a marketable business plan to use when seeking financial backing
- Approach site evaluation, budgets, scheduling, and more
- Write a detailed operational plan of how the restaurant will function
- Prepare an effective design program to fulfill your operational requirements
- Coordinate key elements of planning and design
- Manage the construction phase, pre-opening activities, and follow-up
No matter what your business backgroundcatering, marketing, management, or financethis self-contained guide is one resource you will not want to be without.