Fundamentals of Ground Water
December 2002, ©2003
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Hydrologic Processes at the Earth's Surface.
3. Basic Principles of Ground-Water Flow.
4. Geology and Ground Water.
5. Theory of Ground-Water Flow.
6. Theory of Ground-Water Flow in Unsaturated Zones and Fractured Media.
7. Basic Geologic and Hydrogeologic Investigations.
8. Regional Ground-Water Flow.
9. Response of Confined Aquifers to Pumping.
10. Leaky Confined Aquifers and Partially-Penetrating Wells.
11. Response of An Unconfined Aquifer to Pumping.
12. Slug, Step and Intermittent Tests.
13. Superposition and Bounded Aquifers.
14. Solving Well-Hydraulics Problems with a PC.
15. Management of Ground-Water Resources.
16. Dissolved Mass in Ground Water.
17. Kinetic and Equilibrium Reactions.
18. Key Reactions Influencing Ground-Water Chemistry.
19. Basics of Mass Transport, Advection, and Dispersion.
20. Isotopes and Age Dating.
21. Geochemistry of Natural Water Systems.
22. Introduction to Contaminant Hydrogeology.
23. Investigating Contamination Problems in the Field.
24. Modeling Contaminant Transport.
Appendix A: Table of Atomic Weights.