Fighting Computer Crime: A New Framework for Protecting Information
* Who your greatest security threats really are (be prepared for some surprises!)
* Why employees undergoing divorce can be your organization's greatest computer security risk
* How to overcome cyberterrorists who will employ any high-tech or low-tech means necessary to crash your systems.
* Effective countermeasures for each threat covered in the book
* How to neutralize even the most powerful cybercrime scheme attempts
* Why and how the incorrect, incomplete, inarticulate security folk art must be revitalized
What Are We Protecting?
The Rise of Cybercrime.
Computer Abuse and Misuse.
Network Abuse and Misuse.
Cyberspace Abusers and Misusers.
The Disastrous Hacker Culture.
The Artisans of Information Security.
The Current Foundation for Information Security.
A New Framework for Information Security.
Information Security Assessments.
How to Conduct a Baseline Security Assessment.
Good and Bad Control Objectives.
Tactics for Effective Information Security.
Strategies for Effective Information Security.
Organizing for Security.
Doing It Right and Preparing for the Next Millennium.