Environmental Management and Business Strategy: Leadership Skills for the 21st Century
October 1998, ©1999
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Insights and collected lessons learned from the field make up the text. Practitioners and educators involved in the actual business of environmental management write for the text.
- Three part format (Achieving Compliance, Recognizing Business Opportunity, Answering Public Expectations) that clearly articulates the three major facets of environmental leadership.
- "Suggestions for further reading" presented at the end of each part.
- Executive Spotlights give perspectives of organizational leaders in the environmental management field.
- Case studies of varying length and depth, as well as three (3) longer integrative cases, provide students and readers with a full representation of real choices, problems, and solutions.
- Insightful follow up questions in every section allow the reader to examine further the implications of the readings.